Recruitment and Retention
Child & Adolescent PsychiatristChild & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Health PEI is a full-time Child Psychiatrist to provide both inpatient and outpatient psychiatry services.
HOURS OF WORK:
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. for 37.5 hours per week for salaried physician
16 Garfield Street, PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8
- Participation in the on-call schedule as defined by the Department of Psychiatry
- Participation in ECT rotation
- This position will potentially include involvement in resident and medical student training s well as potential for academic appointment.
- Physicians have the option of choosing salary or fee for service payment modality.
- For the salary model, follow the link to the Master Agreement between the Medical Society of Prince Edward Island and the Government of PEI: MASTER AGREEMENT
- $40,000 Return-in-Service grant for three years of committed practice
- Moving allowance - minimum of $5,000 and maximum of $10,000 attached to a three year return-in-service commitment.
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents with faculty appointment from Dalhousie Medical School
- Electronic patient record system (hospital based) with access to lab and x-ray reports from office.
- CPOE - computerized provider order entry system
- Must have Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada eligibility or certification
- Must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Prince Edward Island
- Sub-specialty in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Submit CV to:
Recruitment & Retention Secretariat